Partner Registration Tutorial
This tutorial will show you, how to setup the virtual room for your project and register it on our website. If you have any questions about the registration process send us an email.
1. First go to https://keplersgardens.net. Click sign in and verify your email adress.
2. Go to the Scene Editor in the upper left corner.
No room yet?
3. If you haven’t built a virtual room for your project with Mozilla Hubs, go to New Project, click ALL and open Template by KeplersGardens.
4. This opens the template in the Scene Editor. It contains a 3D model from our navigation interface, as well as a link to our navigation website: https://keplersgardens.info called Navigation Terminal.
To make sure visitors in your rooms are able to return to the central keplers gardens navigation hub, every scene you upload to our servers must contain at least one of these navigation terminals.
Of course you can have multiple of these navigation interfaces.
To clone the template model, just select the object in the hierarchy and press CTRL + D to duplicate it. Please make sure to place it where it can be reached (by checking your floor plan) and will easily be found by your visitors .
Have a room already?
5. If you have already built a virtual room for your project with Mozilla Hubs and want to import our Navigation Terminal into your scene, then open a New Empty Project in our Scene Editor. Go to File / import legacy spoke project and open your projects .spoke file.
6. Drag and drop the template.glb into your scene. In the Scene Editor go to Assets/Elements and add a link.
7. In the properties window enter the following transform to your link:
position: x=0.04 | y=1.4 | z=-0.05
rotation: x=0 | y=0 | z=0
scale: x=0.7 | y=0.7 | z=0.7
Enter the url: https://keplersgardens.info
Drag and drop it onto the Navigation Interface Model (template.glb) in the hierarchy, so that it is glued to its parent. Done!
7. Place the navigation interface model where it can be found and make sure it can be reached by your visitors by checking your floor plan.
8. When your scene is ready, it’s time to upload it to our hub. To do so, click the blue Publish Scene button in the upper right corner.
9. In the upcoming window give your scene a name and attribution and click Save and Publish.
10. Next you will see the performance check window. If everything looks fine, hit Publish Scene.
11. After your Scene is successfully uploaded to our server another window will pop up. Click View your scene.
12. Scenes are the blueprint from which rooms are created in Mozilla Hubs. Copy the 7-digit number at the end of the url in the adressbar and save it. This Scene ID is the unique identifier for your scene and will be used to create the virtual rooms of your project.
13. Next go to https://keplersgardens.info/partner/submit/ and sign up for an account. During the registration you will be asked for a confirmation code to verify aour email address. You will find an email with it in your inbox.
14. Sign in and enter your projects information details. To submit your hubs room, click the checkbox and copy and paste your Scene ID (from Step 12) in the corresponding input field. Click Add Project.
It takes up to 24 hours for our team to validate your room. As soon as we are done you will see your project appear on our Navigation Interface at https://keplersgardens.info.